Denial

- is in his mid 20's - is a taurus male(all you perverts can leave now) - always craves for good music - will never put up naked pictures of himself here(all you perverts who are still here can finally get lost now) - will realise his dream of travelling around the world - will own properties and one of which is a resort by a beautiful beach - hopes to strike 1st division lottery someday so that he can bum professionally - is currently brain dead and will continue some other time

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

 

A grin from a grouchy look.

I hope to blog as often as I want to but my stalemate lifestyle at the moment doesn't generate much for me to do so. Maybe you guys should start donating to me so that I can write better, or enable me to go on overseas trips and logging down my experiences here for your viewing pleasure. I'll throw in good quality pictures even, provided the money is enough for me to purchase a decent digicam. :D

Anyway, if any of you have comments, feel free to do so or give a holler at least so that I know who religiously or often more than occasional follow my blog. Your attendance is much appreciated and that concludes today's lesson.
_____

Oh, I Mambo-ed(Well somekinda, heh). Hung out with lisa and her friend, Megan, on wed(which is one week back from the date of this entry), somekinda last minute thing which I didn't expect to do, moreever stone at the riverside somewhere behind Zouk and Copthorne. Had a bottle of Vodka Mudshake, apparently some weird mix of vodka and some vanilla shit... simply weird, but in the nice way. Had a couple of "Zambuca" shots too.

Went into the club around midnight, met up with two of Lisa's friends in there, hung around a bit... was at the bar ordering drinks when I felt a scratch on my mid-stomach area, it's Val. I was so stunned at that point of time 'cause I was finally getting to terms with the breakup and there she was, like in the middle of Phuture where bodies are packed like sardines and still be able to bump into each other. Fate is so cruel sometimes. The rest of the night has been with mixed feelings.

The night ended in a way which I wasn't sure what to think of it. There was a cab ride, some talking, some drowsy talking, and finally, sleep. I'm happy in a way that there's hope but at the same time, not very optimistic about stuff.

Flashes of the cab trip repeatedly showed up in my mind at random times of the day, everyday for the past one confusing week later. Just simply confusing. I felt good for most of the ride though. My heart can't deny.
_____

Darn, it's another working day again. I want my highlight of the day, everyday, which i have to wait till i get home at night. As for now till maybe a week later, I'll have to wait if my highlight's still valid...


I hope to witness a miracle soon. Maybe asking for two wouldn't be too much, would it?


|

<< Home

Archives

June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   June 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?