Denial

- is in his mid 20's - is a taurus male(all you perverts can leave now) - always craves for good music - will never put up naked pictures of himself here(all you perverts who are still here can finally get lost now) - will realise his dream of travelling around the world - will own properties and one of which is a resort by a beautiful beach - hopes to strike 1st division lottery someday so that he can bum professionally - is currently brain dead and will continue some other time

Saturday, August 07, 2004

 

A proper weekend, at least.

A lot had been thrown at me and I meant that in more ways than one. It made me shaky, had been really, really tough to handle everything that's going on in my life at this point of time. Sometimes I wonder how I stand strong against everything that's thrown at me. Guess it only makes me stronger.

Work is hell. Hell is an understatement. If I were a hitman, my superiors' names would be on the top of my shitlist in big block letters. They totally ruined my weekend for me, especially when I have a rare 2 days off instead of one. I have totally no mood for anything, anything at all.
_____

On a lighter note, I suddenly have the urge to walk, just walk. Something very new to me. I guess it's a form of relieving my stress and depression? So I walked home from Holland V last night after a gathering with Lisa and gang... well, ok maybe not all the way. Got tired somewhere before reaching Gleneagles and took a cab home.
_____

Off day today, initially planned to get my hair cut but changed my mind due to sudden lack of mood. At one point of time, I was generally quite frustrated with the idea of hair growth and hair cuts, I thought of how great it would be if we humans have the ability to control hair growth, maybe by pulling your ears or something (ie. left for extend, right for retract). It would be so much convenient and cost saving.


Some things to do with "hair control":

- Freak the hell outta my mom while making like Cousin It.

- Bald is sexy, according to some. Man, I would make it as smooth as my ass *evil grin*

- If I suddenly feel gay or transexual, I will braid my hair, or tie ponytails and dress up in female or tight clothings and be feminine for the day. Oh yeah baby, yes I will.

- Instead of the guessing game, play the how-fast-can-your-hair-extend game. Presumely if everyone in the club was doing that, people who just paid and enter would be seeing a disco of sadakos pulling on their left ears.

- Hang from the ceiling above unsuspecting male toilet patrons, slowly extending hair. *unzips*... *pee*... *whistle*... "...GAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" *sprays all over the place* " ... Damn."
_____

Anyway, I digress. I treasure my off days as they come once per week. For the past two months, mostly every off day has been cramped up with activities, previously hung out with val, presently hanging out with others. Gonna dread the upcoming off days which I have nothing or no one to look forward to. Everyone's gonna go on with their lives, back to overseas studies, work, etc and there will be no time spared for a bugger like me.
_____

Nevertheless, my surprise pillar of strength at the moment is Lisa. Been hanging out with her a lot, having her for company to stone/talk/do anything with is comforting. Maybe it's because that we are both single child without siblings, or that we'd been through quite a fair bit of shit. I'm starting to feel much more a man now, my own man, which is starting to grow on me again. I found the courage again to make decisions, even some necessary ones which sometimes might be forced to but for a greater good eventually.

Lisa, here's a tribute to you for helping me get a grip on myself. Your constant support in and out of the day has been soothing, distracting, amazing, and the list goes on. In this short space of time, I find you're a good friend + listener, potentially greater one in the future and hope that we'll continue to hang all the way to see the day that we bum in our paradise. ;)
_____

List of movies(and upcoming ones) which i wanna catch:

- I, Robot

- The Village

- The Notebook

- Farenheit 9/11

- Collateral

- The Terminal

- The Incredibles


Dammit, that's sixty bucks.


|

<< Home

Archives

June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   June 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?