Denial

- is in his mid 20's - is a taurus male(all you perverts can leave now) - always craves for good music - will never put up naked pictures of himself here(all you perverts who are still here can finally get lost now) - will realise his dream of travelling around the world - will own properties and one of which is a resort by a beautiful beach - hopes to strike 1st division lottery someday so that he can bum professionally - is currently brain dead and will continue some other time

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

 

Drink some more!




Current track: Don Henley and the Eagles - Heart of the matter(live)
Current quote: "How do you pick up the threads of an old life? How do you go on, when in your heart you begin to understand there is no going back." - Frodo from Lord of the Rings: Return of the King


Roomful of Blues.

I like that pub a lot. Just the right cosy ambience and all, cool people who work there and friendly regulars that frequent it, excellent live music, drinks. What more can you ask for?

It might be strange to think that fate had something to do with it but the fact is that I visited the pub when it was at Macpherson which later when it wasn't there anymore, I found it again at Selegie.

And it was Val that brought me back to it.

Got a lil' nostalgic when I brought mom and her boyfriend to Roomful on Monday night. It just seemed like yesterday when I met up with Val and Blob for drinks, on the very same table mom and co. sat down at.

Sometimes I wonder how things would turn out if I didn't take the gamble back then. Would I have gained as much as I lost, or more of either one than the other? Would I have made a difference in someone else's life? Would I have ended up forging new friendships with certain people? Would I, would I, would I...

I gotta admit though, this past few months were one of the best, as well as one of the worst times in my life. But as for now, I wouldn't have it any other way.

"You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face." - Unknown

Fate believer and someone who controls his own destiny, I am both. For everything that you do, there is so much you can achieve but you can't control things like coincidence, luck, etc. There's a higher power that determines how these things are gonna be. You just gotta respect that.

Anyway, everything happens for a reason, don't they?


|

<< Home

Archives

June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   June 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?