Denial

- is in his mid 20's - is a taurus male(all you perverts can leave now) - always craves for good music - will never put up naked pictures of himself here(all you perverts who are still here can finally get lost now) - will realise his dream of travelling around the world - will own properties and one of which is a resort by a beautiful beach - hopes to strike 1st division lottery someday so that he can bum professionally - is currently brain dead and will continue some other time

Saturday, September 04, 2004

 

F5

Current track: John Farnham - Burn for you
Current moment: Getting rushed by Ron to updating my blog


How's things. Let's see.
_____

Was at the beach last Saturday, became as red as a lobster. Sunburn made me dazy and a lil' dehydrated. Was chilling at home later at night and being in my air conditioned room and my burning skin seems like the perfect combination, but somehow something doesn't feel right. Like say, pole dancing to retro at a disco; it's just wrong.
_____

Got a digicam! Mom's gonna bring it overseas to Europe first before it's officially mine to abuse for the rest of it's godforsaken life. Muahahahaha... *rubs hands in sinister look with evil laughter*
_____

I tried smoking at O bar on wed. Had one ciggie from Sampoerna, sweet tasting. The other was Marlboro Red. Nothing really special about them. I don't like to/the smoke still. Wonder why people would pay good money for it even. What's the friggin' addiction about? What's the kick? All addicts should get an A for financial sacrifice, F for effort and L on their foreheads.
_____

Had been sleeping for six hours and less for the past few months, creative flow obstructed, no time for anything else. Well, it's gonna change as I got off my job finally.

Made a few calls to see if anything could work out, seeked for lobangs and such. One of which I called my ex-colleague from my previous company as he's the HR head. Apart from the post I left which readily welcomes me back, there was this other thing he told me in regard to some friend of his who is a toy boy of some Jap woman, jokingly asked me if I'm interested to be one even.

Check this out: He gets paid fifty grand per month, gets a Lotus to drive and also, an apartment at Pebble Bay. Other than the free cover-the-face-fuck-the-base, he often gets to travel to Japan with her plus other "perks and benefits". Only condition imposed onto him is that he is not supposed to get himself attached to anyone at all, romantically or not.

Holy shit. Let's all say it in the tones of game show hosts. All together now.
"Fifty, Thousand, Dollars!!!"
_____

And in regard to Japan...



Look at this bitch.




It's actually a Prada store in Omotesando, Tokyo.

I think if aliens invaded Earth, that would be their "beehive". And we would be forced to surrender all the Prada goods. We might be lucky enough if they spare us a keychain or two. They'll still zap us eventually.

I hate them already.


|

<< Home

Archives

June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   June 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?