Denial

- is in his mid 20's - is a taurus male(all you perverts can leave now) - always craves for good music - will never put up naked pictures of himself here(all you perverts who are still here can finally get lost now) - will realise his dream of travelling around the world - will own properties and one of which is a resort by a beautiful beach - hopes to strike 1st division lottery someday so that he can bum professionally - is currently brain dead and will continue some other time

Thursday, September 30, 2004

 

When will I see you again...



Current track: Hoobastank - The reason
Current quote: Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue.


At the moment, I'm filled with despair, worry and a pathetic portion of noodles.

A packet of IndoMie's Mee goreng is like what, three or four mouthfuls? Jeez.
_____

Citibank didn't quite work out as well as expected. Still looking around, still looking. Time's slowly running itself out but that's not my main concern yet.

I'm living a bum's lifestyle at the moment. Sleeping later than I should, waking up around noon thus lazily merging two meals in one and not exercising much too. I’ve been so idle I’m fast losing the line between what is important and what is not. I need to get my act together and make things happen. My angel on one shoulder is telling me to start off by reverting to normal healthy sleeping hours but at the same time, the devil on the other tells me not to stop munching on Pringles.

I know I should be doing more for now. I know I can change this. I will get things done.
_____

Meanwhile by some sheer stroke of luck again, I found myself at Zouk last night as it was Ron's birthday.

And wadaya know, of all people I bumped into my cousin Sherman, with Jon and his girl. For those who doesn't know about Sherman, he's 25, some retail line supervisor, famous mostly for his gay-like dancing antics and arrogance. He's also one crazy sexed-up sonovabeech. When he rented a room in my apartment some time back, he came into my room first day of the new year in his Calvin Klein underwear, woke me up and asked me whether I had a condom as he ran out of it. "Um, happy new year!"

Anyway, Ron got me up and moving as I danced the hell outta me. She's the absolute dancer whom no one can resist shaking any part of their body upon watching her groove. With all the alcohol and booze Sherman and gang forced onto me, it was just a matter of time which I let loose totally. Gosh, I'd never danced and enjoyed myself for the longest time.

Highlight of the night: There was this super-cute, charismatic sweet-looking girl, wearing jeans, a tube top and covered with a white denim jacket. I observed her for a bit and something told me that she wasn't like any of those kids. Subtle moves, killer eyes, dimples accompanied a gentle smile. Oh, my, God. I can still see her when I close my eyes.

Life can be pretty strange sometimes. If I didn't club last night, I wouldn't have plans for friday and sat. As how this weekend turns out, my fingers are crossed.


|

<< Home

Archives

June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   June 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?