Denial

- is in his mid 20's - is a taurus male(all you perverts can leave now) - always craves for good music - will never put up naked pictures of himself here(all you perverts who are still here can finally get lost now) - will realise his dream of travelling around the world - will own properties and one of which is a resort by a beautiful beach - hopes to strike 1st division lottery someday so that he can bum professionally - is currently brain dead and will continue some other time

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

 

Ze name is Mouse. Optical Mouse.




Current track: Kansas - Dust in the wind
Current feeling: As the first paragraph below.


Nowadays when I make phone call or sms, they can't connect occasionally even though it shows full network reception on the screen.

Irritating piece of shit.

I suspect the fault lies more towards the mobile network than my phone. I didn't called up to check for some strange reason as I could related to it. Somehow I feel that my life currently is like something similar to the shitty network: Full on the surface but empty beneath it.
_____

As of late my mind's been either too full or too empty, can't figure out which. But the end result is I've been feeling uninspired as fuck. It happens to everybody for a short period of time I guess, so that makes me feel better... for a while.

When mind's full, there are stuff I wanna type them out. which makes me wonder sometimes if blogging is an exercise or a distraction. Maybe it's both, or none. I guess the answer depends on the shit written here whether it's good or not.
_____

Just wanna dwell in the Sunrise picture again. It came very close in reminding me of that feeling when I was in New Zealand about 2 years back, looking across the countryside horizon on a hill on a morning before the sun rises. I remembered the glow of the dew, the fresh morning mist, the silent green, the sun peeping from the side of the volcano from a distance. I stared at it like I was gonna die tomorrow.

It's that kinda scenic snap that makes you forget your name, all your problems, your existence. The feeling of being far, far away from home, like being dust in the wind; drifting away aimlessly and effortlessly, not a care in the world.

I thank God for it. And for the pic too.
_____

Full, empty, full, empty... argh.


|

<< Home

Archives

June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   June 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?