Denial

- is in his mid 20's - is a taurus male(all you perverts can leave now) - always craves for good music - will never put up naked pictures of himself here(all you perverts who are still here can finally get lost now) - will realise his dream of travelling around the world - will own properties and one of which is a resort by a beautiful beach - hopes to strike 1st division lottery someday so that he can bum professionally - is currently brain dead and will continue some other time

Thursday, October 07, 2004

 

Open your eyes to love.

Current track: Radiohead - Fake plastic trees
Current mood: Strange


Things are up and down in the past weeks and months, a few screw-ups and a miracle or two but I suspect the future will be fantastic. Amidst the lonliness and instants, there was a certain kinda high I experienced since mom left for her holiday and now she's back, I suddenly sharply lack of.


Oh yes, the weekend. There was dinner with the cousins and aunt at Chinatown followed by drinks at Roomful, beach volleyball sessions with a girl with large, pendulous boobs, and a night of EPL action at a friend's. I could elaborate on them further but I'm still as uninspired as before, my thoughts are flowing lesser than an ovulating woman.


And on the opposite sex, small lil' girls had been bumping into me quite a lot, no kidding. I just don't get it. Why parents don't cling on to them or promptly pull/brush them aside before "the embarrassing" happens? Is there somekinda magnetic force that attracts blur, midgety kindergarteners to my crotch? Is it A SIGN that some hot chick's gonna blow me good and have shockingly good sex with me? Dammit!


Anyway, here are some flicks I pulled outta mom's trip.



German streets. I don't know why but this picture appeals to me a lot.





The only thing I'm interested in is the clock but a pity mom failed to supply me with any info on that.






No offence but God seems to be in very much favour or praise of a beerfest.



 


Mom seems very pleased with her um, gigantic red shoes.



|

<< Home

Archives

June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   June 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?