Denial

- is in his mid 20's - is a taurus male(all you perverts can leave now) - always craves for good music - will never put up naked pictures of himself here(all you perverts who are still here can finally get lost now) - will realise his dream of travelling around the world - will own properties and one of which is a resort by a beautiful beach - hopes to strike 1st division lottery someday so that he can bum professionally - is currently brain dead and will continue some other time

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

 

Trafalgar Square for $240.



Current track: Jann Arden feat. Anne Murray - Insensitive
Current quote: "When the authorities warn you of the dangers of having sex, there is an important lesson to be learned. Do not have sex with the authorities." - Matt Groening


I noticed that I'd been writing a lot on my uninspired and mundane lifestyle, not to mention lotsa bitching on miscellaneous issues. I guess if the past couple of weeks were like our first date, I’d be the annoying guy who spends the whole dinner talking about himself. But if you were expecting an apology from me, forget it; 'cause as my mom and some friends tell me, I’m one stubborn sonovabeech. And besides, I’m paying for your dinner, so you have no choice but to sit there and listen.

Besides the fact that my free time has magnified quite a bit, my life outside has been relatively mellow with the exception of pure luck that brings forth unexpected activities. The whole time when mom was gone, I stayed home most of the time other than town interviews on weekdays and leisure on weekends, survived mostly on instants, refrigerated instants and canned food. Most of the times after visiting the toilet, they always looked like I had miscarriages.

My previous idea of a good/busy social life was clubbing/drinking with good company on midweek and either fridays or saturdays. Nowadays it's just as good as it gets. Since I clubbed and pubbed a couple of times during this period, nothing much I should be complaining I guess. Occasional sessions of alcohol's good to spoil your tummy every now and then.


Gosh it's been an eventful five months. Looking back, I can't imagine how much time, energy and effort spent on dwelling on what-is and what-ifs. Remember I mentioned about how the brain is your emotions' bitch? If this love-hate relationship with them is a person I’d say “You’re not the man I married...I don’t know you.” to it and pack up my things and leave while it cried and begged me to stay for the kids.


Um anyway, to my friends who are hanging on to their relationships for the wrong reasons, we all know that it's easier said than done but sad to say, it's about time you should wake up and smell the coffee. Get a grip.

So muster your courage and do what's best for ya. If it doesn't work out, it’s time for you to cut loose and move on. You deserved that much. Life is just simply too short. Give yourself, and hell, others a chance. Someone better for you is just out there.

In addition to some of you people who are reading this. Soulmate is not a once-in-a-lifetime thing. They do come in limited editions you know, you just might be surprised.


Do I believe in a deep and lasting relationship? Of course I do. My idea of a deep and lasting relationship is seven inches deep and lasting half an hour. Just kidding.


|

<< Home

Archives

June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   June 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?