Denial

- is in his mid 20's - is a taurus male(all you perverts can leave now) - always craves for good music - will never put up naked pictures of himself here(all you perverts who are still here can finally get lost now) - will realise his dream of travelling around the world - will own properties and one of which is a resort by a beautiful beach - hopes to strike 1st division lottery someday so that he can bum professionally - is currently brain dead and will continue some other time

Sunday, November 28, 2004

 


Current track: Imagination - Just an illusion
Current quote: "My luck is so bad that if I bought a cemetery, people would stop dying." - Ed Furgol


Haven't been snapping many pictures. Busy days and certain events. Ugh.

Things have been a strange mix of late. Like a bus which doesn't show up when you want to ride it and other times, a few of them appear at one go when you expect another ride. People and job offers, you name them, I'd probably got them here and there, then and now. Some crossed out already and others still on the waiting list. Some that I screwed up are beyond hope, others I dread to even think what's gonna happen next.


Hard to doze off at night recently. I slept like a war veteran with a conscience; Tossing and turning, occasional moans and breaking out in cold sweat, the whole six to eight. Pretty worned out from mostly anything and everything. Nevertheless, I still try to move on, looking to end the topsy-turvy year on a good note.


A couple of days back after browsing a few magazines on photography, I found myself sitting at PS's Times Bookshop facing the window panel overlooking the large summary of a typical late afternoon of Dhoby Ghaut area. I made myself comfortable and dazed for the longest time. There was a brief reflection, simple to complicated stuff, from the options for my dinner to choices I made in life. Other than that, most of the time just chilling and watching the world go by. Nature and its everlasting beauty is my constant source of inspiration. Simply magnificent.


Euphoria madness, non-chalant disappointments, estatic weariness, lonesome day ends, hopeful yet uncertain beginnings.

A strange mix of late indeed.



|

<< Home

Archives

June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   June 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?