Denial

- is in his mid 20's - is a taurus male(all you perverts can leave now) - always craves for good music - will never put up naked pictures of himself here(all you perverts who are still here can finally get lost now) - will realise his dream of travelling around the world - will own properties and one of which is a resort by a beautiful beach - hopes to strike 1st division lottery someday so that he can bum professionally - is currently brain dead and will continue some other time

Thursday, November 04, 2004

 


Current track: [OST Chrono Cross] Radical Dreamers - Unstolen jewel
Current quote: "I like the reflection. Very clear and... yummy. It looks edible, like a choc bar." - my friend Joy, upon viewing the picture above.


Gosh, I hate it when there're opportunities to take potentially great-looking pictures and then, either hesitate for a bit or choose not to take them for some sudden reason which later I smack myself for not justifying my decision properly. Argh, missed two great shots so far, so much for procrastinating and regrets. Then again, everyone wants to live a life without regrets, right? Try putting that on for size.


It’s been more than a week-and-a-half since I’ve written a proper entry, but it feels like a year. I’m telling you, this whole notion of time being a steady, perfectly consistent quantity is nonsense. When a couple of minutes feels like an hour, that’s not you – it actually was an hour. Same for those weekends that seem to last only seconds. The clock lies all the friggin' time. You just don’t catch it, because time is one sneaky sonovabeech.

On the contrary, time has been flying by so quickly. These days people are simply different now as compared to say, a decade back. Getting older is really complicated and hard, if not hasty. By now I’ve grown into a wiser, more mature adult male with greater responsibilities and more sophisticated toiletries. (I can vouch for the toiletries part, but everything else in that sentence is subject to debate and severe ridicule.)

...

Ok, enough shit-shot for now. I gotta go wash my face.


|

<< Home

Archives

June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   June 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?