Denial

- is in his mid 20's - is a taurus male(all you perverts can leave now) - always craves for good music - will never put up naked pictures of himself here(all you perverts who are still here can finally get lost now) - will realise his dream of travelling around the world - will own properties and one of which is a resort by a beautiful beach - hopes to strike 1st division lottery someday so that he can bum professionally - is currently brain dead and will continue some other time

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

 

Current track: Ricky Martin feat. Meja - Private emotion
Current mood: Spick 'n span


Social life have been inactive of late. For one reason or another, I’ve been cruising on autopilot, more or less, in an empty blue sky. Every once in a while an indicator light will turn on, and I’ll put food in my belly or snap some flicks. But everything’s been humming along quietly.


Been to JB a couple of sundays back with mom, aunt, cousin and his friends. Main objective for me was a haircut and what turned out to be super cheap, was also super lousy; I still look the same, just decreased my hair volume. Never gonna get non-local cheap cuts again, dammit.

Just like me, my aunt was born in the year of the rooster. This year ain't our year as rooster year and roosters clash, so she sought some Feng Shui advice and found out that anything to do with dragon or the colour red is good for us. My mom even wanted to get me a red shirt preferably with a friggin' dragon on it. Very... ugh, beng-ish? I protested and in the end we compromised on red underwear.


Some other things that occurred recently were nothing short of ridiculous. I'd written in detail about them on this space but for certain reasons, I won't, In short, my cousin going on and on about his "charity fuck" and how I was suppose to have that one-night stand instead of him, a friend got into an accident with his convertible due to not learning his "lesson" previously, another friend called off her wedding engagement, my department went on strike against the company for a day and last but not least, my ex-girlfriend asking me to buy her a friggin' expensive vibrator.


|

<< Home

Archives

June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   June 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?